1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
We will comply with Personal Information Protection Act and other related laws and regulations, guideline stipulated by the country, and other criterions regarding the handling of personal information obtained in all businesses. Furthermore, we will protect personal information by drawing up personal information protection management systems in compliance with “Personal Information Protection Management Systems Requirements” (JIS Q15001).
2. Usage within the Scope of Use Purpose
When we obtain and use personal information, we will specify the use purpose of such information, and will not engage in handling of personal information that goes beyond the scope necessary to achieve specified use purpose (usage other than for use purpose). Furthermore, we will carry out proper management measure to ensure it will not be used for reasons other than for the intended purpose.
3. Providing to Third Party
Except in the case of obtaining your consent or required by laws and regulations, etc., we will not provide personal information to third party by going beyond the scope necessary to achieve use purpose. Furthermore, even in the case of obtaining personal information due to merger and other reasons, we will not handle such information by going beyond the scope of use purpose prior to succession, without your prior consent.
4. Response to Consultation
If we receive compliant and consultation regarding the handling of personal information, we will promptly investigate relation of fact, etc. concerning its details, and will respond within a reasonable period in a sincere manner.
5. Safety Control Measures
In order to ensure proper management of personal information obtained by us, we will carry out organizational/personal/physical/technical safety measure, and will engage in prevention and correction of divulgence, loss or damage arising in personal information. Furthermore, if preservation period stipulated in laws and regulations passes, or if it no longer becomes necessary to handle your personal information, we will promptly dispose your personal information.
6. Supervising of Outsourced Party
We may outsource personal information obtained by us to third party within the scope necessary to achieve use purpose. In such case, we will make sure that appropriate safety control measure can be implemented via contract, etc. in compliance with Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
7. Strengthening of System, etc.
In consideration of the change in social conditions/environment, we will review the Personal Information Protection Management Systems regarding protection of personal information on continual basis and will improve our engagement to protect personal information.
Article 1 Matters Regarding Obtainment of Personal Information
We will obtain the following personal information pursuant to laws.
(1) Information regarding logging into service and usage, etc.
・ Peculiar ID and password for logging into service
・ Gender, birth date, postal code and email address to be used as account registration information
・ Account related information provided by you such as name, address, telephone number, SNS account information, point linkage service information and other customer related information
・ Information regarding points, return of revenues and use of other service
・ Information regarding transaction that you made via the use of service and information regarding the content of such transaction
・ Information regarding credit card information, bank account information, electronic money, receiving agent, cash-on-delivery, and information regarding other settlement and its method
・ Information regarding your inquiry, contact, etc. to the Company
・ Document to identify individual pursuant to legal requirement, etc. (refers to copy of document, without limitation, passport, driver’s license, health insurance card, and resident card) and information included in said document.
(2) Information regarding terminal used by you and information obtained by use of cookie, etc. (hereinafter, “Service Usage History”).
・ Information regarding identification of device body of information communication terminal
・ OS information for information communication terminal
・ Information regarding internet connection
・ Position information
・ Referrer information
・ IP address information
・ Time stamp information regarding browsed URL and browsed date
・ Information regarding use of service
・ Advertisement identifier information being allocated per customer’s terminal
・ Server log information
(3) Information obtained from third party
・ Information obtained from third party you’re your consent
・ Information obtained pursuant to laws and regulations
・ Information obtained on the ground of open to the public
All of your information obtained by us are being provided based on your intention. Please also note in advance that we may refuse your use of service, if you cannot provide us with all or part of information to be obtained by us related to use of service.
Article 2 Use Purpose of Personal Information
We will use personal information stated in Article 1 pursuant to laws as described below.
(1) We will login to service and use service (Usage based on your consent or usage to carry out performance of agreement executed between you and the Company)
・ For identification of customer and authentication service
・ To provide/operate a kind of service that suits your need
・ To establish and perform transaction between you and the Company and for the sake of your use of other service
・ To manage customer who is a member of service
・ For packaging/shipping work of product, etc. of service
・ To provide settlement service/logistics service
・ For billing of consideration of service
・ For operation of point relevant service
・ For notification of matters necessary to operate service
・ For various inquiries on service, and handling of after-sales service
・ To respond to contact/various inquiries concerning customer who withdrew from membership
・ To respond to after-sales service, inquiries, and complaint
・ For prevention and handling of wrongful act, etc.
・ For contact regarding service or plan implemented by us
・ For identification of user and automatic display of registration information on various screens
Furthermore, in order for you to login and use service, you need to provide us with your personal information so that we can engage in use for the above purpose.
(2) Usage for advertisement/marketing（Usage based on your consent）
・ To carry out solicitation of service, advertisement and other marketing on service or third party’s media.
・ To send email magazine
・ To send direct mail
・ To implement campaign, planning of offering prize, and survey
・ To distribute advertisement where third party is the advertiser on service or third party’s media
(3) Usage for product development/research (Usage based on your consent)
・ To investigate/analyze marketing data
・ To develop our new service and product, etc.
Article 3 Restriction on Providing Personal Information to Third Party
Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third party without your prior consent.
(1) If, pursuant to laws and regulations
(2) If it becomes necessary to protect human life/body or property and the Company is having a difficult time gaining your consent
(3) If there is a particular need to improve public health or promote sound upbringing of children and where it is difficult to obtain your prior consent
(4) If it becomes necessary to cooperate with government body or local public body or person designated by such body concerning their performance of work stipulated in laws and regulations, and where gaining your consent can potentially interfere with the performance of such work
However, the following cases shall not correspond to third party stipulated in the above.
(1) If we are outsourcing all or part of handing of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve use purpose
(2) In the case where personal information is being provided due to succession of business based on merger or other reasons
(3) In the case where personal information is being used jointly with a specific person, if such intention and items of personal information used jointly, scope of a person engaged in joint use, use purpose of person engaged in use, name or title of a person responsible for management of such personal information are being notified to customer in advance, or said items are at condition readily accessible to customer.
If we intend to engage in joint use of personal information with specific person, or if use purpose or name or title of person in charge of management is being changed, we will notify customer in advance concerning changed content, or place said content at condition readily accessible to customer.
Article 4 Use of Cookie and other functions
Article 6 Anonymously Processed Information
We may, regarding the personal information that you are providing to us, produce the Anonymously Processed Information and provide it to a third party as far as the laws allow, only if make it impossible to identify a specific individual and restore the personal information used for the production.
1．Production of Anonymously Processed Information
We produce the Anonymously Processed Information with the personal information that you are providing to us in accordance with standards prescribed by Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
(1) Delete the descriptions included in the personal information that can identify a specific individual.
(2) Delete the individual identification codes included in the personal information.
(3) Delete the codes that combine the personal information and other information.
(4) Delete the special descriptions.
(5) Other appropriate actions considering the features inside the personal information database and the natures differs from other personal information.
2．Items Included in Anonymously Processed Information
Your individual specific information (Gender, Age, Address, <Prefecture & city>, Shopping history, Service usage history)
3．Provision of Anonymously Processed Information to a Third Party
We provide the Anonymously Processed Information, including the following items in it, with the following provision method under the following purpose.
For our business partners as following to produce statistical information
(Address:8-10 Roppongi 6-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN)
HANSHIN CONTENTS LINK CORPORATION
(Address: MUPR Roppongiazabudai Building 6F, 8-7 Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN)
(2) Items Included
The items settle in Article 2
(3) Provision Method
By encrypting the date files and ensuring the security
4．Security Control Action of Anonymously Processed Information
We exercise supervision over the employees, who handle Anonymously Processed Information, so as to carry out the security control in accordance with the internal rules.
Article 7 Procedure for Disclosure, Correction, etc.
For requesting disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure, use purpose notice, correction, etc. in the case where content of personal information subject to disclosure is contrary to fact, etc., cease of use, etc. and suspension of providing to third party (hereinafter, “Disclosure, etc.”), please follow the following directions.
(1) Request from My Page
Please log in the Service and request, following the guide on the My Page.
(2) Request by Customer Support Center
Please contact the Customer Support Center settled in Article 8
Article 8 Consultation/Complaint, etc. Regarding Handling of Personal Information
Please contact the following inquiry information concerning inquiries such as consultation, complaint, objection, etc. regarding our handling of personal information. You may also withdraw your consent at any time.
[Inquiry information on personal information]
Humax Shibuya 3F BLD. 1-14-6 Dogenzaka Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0043
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
*We accept inquiries 24 hours a day.
(1) Cookies refers to a function that stores your browsing information in your device (refers to devices such as PC, smartphone, etc.) when you access website or service (includes web beacon, etc. defined in (3)). Also note that your personal information cannot be specified from cookie information.
(2) There are 2 types of cookie, former established for use of our website and function provided on the Service, and latter established by linked up third party. Please note in advance that although you can reject cookie by adjusting browser setting, if you do reject it, in some cases you will not be able to receive a part of service provided by us.
(3) Web beacon refers to one of technology in which information is being transferred from your device to server. Beacon can be embedded in online contents such as video and still image and email, and based on such embedding, our server will read specific type of information from your device, and will record information such as browsing date and IP address of device, by recognizing that you have browsed specific contents and have opened/previewed email.
2. Use purpose of Cookie
(1) We use cookie so that when you browse our website and intends to use the Service, it can identify your device and enable you to use service, etc. For this reason, if you store cookie in your device, it will improve convenience in browser, etc. such as you no longer have to input same information over and over.
Tool provider: Google Inc.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
Information collected via tool: Your usage situation of website (access situation, traffic, routine, etc.)
3. Rejection method of cookie
① Rejection method of Google Analytics
You can stop our collection of your information by using Google Analytics, by disabling Google Analytics in the browser add-on settings. In order to disable Google Analytics, you can download and install “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” from the page “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” and then change the settings. In case if you disable the Google Analytics, Google Analytics for other websites you access expect ours will also be disabled, but you can enable Google Analytics again by browser add-on settings.
② Rejection method of other cookies
You can disable cookie by changing the browser setting. However, please note in advance that if you disable cookie, there may be cases where you will not be able to use a part of website function, a part of web page will not be displayed properly, or you will not be able to receive a part of our service. If you wish to change the cookie setting, please confirm with the manufacturer of each browser. Please refer to the following URL regarding generally widespread browser.
https://support.apple.com/ja-jp/HT201265 (iPhone、iPad、iPod touch)
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Also note that there may be cases where you will need to once again disable it due to change of browser, deletion of cookie, etc., and changing to new PC and smart device, etc.
③ Rejection method concerning cookie issued by third party
There may be cases where we will obtain/use activity information (access condition, traffic, routine, etc. ) via cookie, etc. issued by linked up third party on the website of Company or third party’s media. Please contact each respective company, if you have questions on how to stop providing information to advertisement distribution service providing company. You can also confirm from the following URL of main cooperative companies.
④ Method to stop advertisement distribution using advertisement identifier
The Company obtains and uses advertisement identifier (it refers to identifier equipped in smartphone device, etc. such as Apple’s “Identification For Advertisers (IDFA)” and Google’s “Google Advertising ID (ADID”) for customer who uses service provided by the Company via device such as smartphone. Please contact each respective company if you have questions on how to stop providing of information using advertisement identifier. You can also confirm from the following URL of main companies.
Apple Inc. Support page
Google Play Help
⑤ Rejection method of beacon
API (Application Programming Interface) is a function that allows the functions of software developed by a third party to be used by exposing part of the software or application to the outside.